Sunday, September 9, 2012

Answers To Young Goodman Brown Questions (from Aug. 23)

  1. I Think Hawthorne's Purpose Of Writing This Is To Show That Everybody Has Their Secrets And That It's Better That They Stay Secrets.
  2. I Think Faith's Name Fits Her Because It's Such An Innocent Name And She Seems To Be An Innocent Person.
  3. I Think Faith's Ribbons Signify Her Being Innocent.
  4. I Think It Was A Little Bit Real And His Imagination Because Things Were Described As It Was Reality But Then Some Things Seemed Unreal.
  5.  I Think He Is The Devil Because He Has This Certain Power That Regular People Don't Have And He's Able To Get Goodman Brown To Go Along With Him.
  6. I Think The Staff Represents Temptation That Leads Him Onward.
  7. I Think If He Would Have Stayed Home It Would Have Been Better. He'd Still See People As Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment