Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections On Week One

Answer #1: I Don't Think There Are Any Factors That Will Affect My Participation Except Maybe Not Understanding Some Things. But That's What Questions Are For Right?


Answer #2: I Wouldn't Consider This Learning Experience Awesome But It Is Something I Have Seriously Learned Over A Matter Of Years, People Change And Some Friends Will End Up Not Being As Good Of Friends As You Thought. People Will Change For The Good And For The Bad. Everyone Changes A Little Bit. I Began Learning This During 7th Grade And Now I Can Say I've Learned A Lot About It. I've Seen Negative And Positive Change Happen With My Friends, Boyfriend, Family And Even Myself. My Thinking Has Changed To, For The Better. I Could See It Happening When They Or I Would Do Different Things Or Say Different Things. Seeing People Change Is Sometimes Scary But It's Just What Happens.


Answer #3: I'm Excited And Also Concerned About All The Stuff On The Internet And Blogging And Stuff Because I'm Not All That Tech Savvy BUT I Am Excited To Learn More About It. I Think It Will End Up Making A Difference In My Life Because Sooo Much Goes On Online. There Is So Much Happening Online And I Should Be A Part Of Some Of It.

No comments:

Post a Comment